In addition to the academic results that are published in JCR indexed journals and in national and international conferences, some of the work carried out in the laboratory is shown in this section.
- Cryptanalysis of RFID ownership transfer schemes.
- Cryptanalysis of RFID J3Gen pseudorandom number generator.
- Cryptanalysis of authentication schemes based on the Chinese Reminder theorem.
- Cryptanalysis of Key refreshment schemes based on the extended Euclidean algorithm.
- Cryptanalysis of RFID distance-bounding protocols.
- Cryptanalysis of anonymous channel protocols.
- Cryptanalysis of Hölbl et al protocol.
- Cryptanalysis of Peyravian-Jeffries protocol.
- Cryptanalysis of image encryption.
- Cryptanalysis of Liaw's broadcasting cryptosystem.
- Cryptanalysis of LHL authentication scheme.
- Bluetooth Security monitorization.
- Analysis of propagation of jamming cyberatacks on wireless sensors networks. PhD thesis.
- Analysis of malware propagation using epidemic models.
- Proposal of framework for comprehensive security. PhD thesis.
- Automation of security tests for APIs
- OTPM. Using smatphone to authenticate electronic banking services.
- Security system for hospital environment.
- Support of «Telecommunication for Security and Defense» day.
- Electronic passport reading app for Android devices.
- Blockchain demonstrator.
- Secure distributed system based on ant colonies behaviour.
- Content-based digital signature for images.
- Encrypted telegrams. Reconstruction of 1940 Spanish strip cipher. (see La Clave Pilar)
- Musicipher: Encrypting with music. Revisiting Guyot encryption (XVII century).
- ENIGMA and Turing «bombes» software emulation.
CRIPTOGRAPHY. STREAM CIPHERS
- Pseudorandom sequence generation in extended Galois fields.
- Dynamic Linear Feedback Shift Registers (LFSR).
- SNOW-3G and SNOW-V implementations, analysis and improvement for 3G/4G/5G mobile communications.
- QR Codes. Cryptograhic applications.
- Authentication and access control using NFC: parking lots, digital tokens, sport events, …
- RFID authentication protocols. PhD.
- RFID distance-bounding protocols.
- Access control over IP networks.
- Biometric application based on palm veins.